AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR BOARD
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
PALM RANCH IRRIGATION DISTRICT
4871 W. Columbia Way, Quartz Hill, CA 93536
Wednesday July 14th, 2021 at 7:00 P.M.
Pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20 issued by Governor Newsom in response to the COVID-19 outbreak and as a precaution to protect both staff, our constituents, and elected officials, the Palm Ranch Irrigation District will hold its board meeting via teleconference or the most rapid means of communication available at the time. The public may participate in the teleconference by calling the number below:
Conference Call-In:(425)436-6383 Participant Code: 2671673
Public comments may be made through teleconference when prompted by the President during the public comment period. Public comments may also be provided by emailing email@example.com in advance of or during the meeting. Please indicate “PUBLIC COMMENT” in the subject line.
If you have difficulty connecting to the teleconference line, please call (661)943-2469 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. CALL TO ORDER ____________________
2. ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND DISTRICT EMPLOYEES
3. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This item indicates action anticipated by the Board of Directors.
4. PUBLIC COMMENT ON AGENDA AND NON-AGENDA ITEMS
Anyone wishing to discuss items on and not on the agenda may do so at this time. A three-minute time limit on remarks is requested.
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
a. Minutes from the Regular Board Meeting held June 9th, 2021.
6. CONSENT CALENDAR
All items listed under the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine and will be approved by one motion unless separate discussion is required.
a. Approval of Treasurer’s Report for Month of June.
b. Approval of Month of July Bills for $119,534.85.
c. Approval of Monthly Transfer
1. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account. $12,729.83. (WSI)
2. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account.
3. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account. $4,197.34. (Developer connection fees)
7. OLD BUSINESS
No old business.
8. NEW BUSINESS :
a. Discussion and Action
Approve Proposed 2021-2022 Official Budget.
b. Discussion and Action
Adopt a Proposed Resolution of the Board of Directors of Palm Ranch Irrigation District Amending the Employee Manual (Resolution No. 2007-03) as it Relates to Vacation Benefits.
c. Discussion and Action
Calandri Farms proposal to sell water allotment.
9. GENERAL MANAGER REPORT
a. Update on Existing Projects and Issues.
10. BOARD OF DIRECTOR COMMENTS AND REPORT
a. Reports and Requests for Next Meeting’s Agenda.
11. ATTORNEY’S REPORT - OPEN SESSION
12. ATTORNEY’S REPORT- CLOSED SESSION: time_________________
1. Conference with Legal Counsel - Existing Litigation
Government Code Section 54956.9(a)
Antelope Valley Groundwater Cases
13. RESUME REGULAR MEETING AND REPORT OUT OF CLOSED SESSION:
14. ADJOURNMENT _______________