1. CALL TO ORDER ____________________
2. ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND DISTRICT EMPLOYEES
· President Valasek ______
· Director Baker ______
· Director Berry ______
· Director Spalla ______
· Director Skelton ______
· District Counsel .
· Staff .
· Others present # ; see attachment.
3. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This item indicates action anticipated by the Board of Directors.
4. PUBLIC COMMENT ON AGENDA AND NON-AGENDA ITEMS
Anyone wishing to discuss items on and not on the agenda may do so at this time. A three-minute time limit on remarks is requested.
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
a. Minutes from the Regular Board Meeting held December 9th, 2020
6. CONSENT CALENDAR
All items listed under the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine and will be approved by one motion unless separate discussion is required.
a. Approval of Treasurer’s Report for Month of December.
c. Approval of Monthly Transfer
1. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account. $12,788.69. (WSI)
2. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account. $22,520.63.(1%)
7. OLD BUSINESS
No old business.
8. NEW BUSINESS
a. Elections for Official Board Seats.
9. GENERAL MANAGER REPORT
a. Update on Existing Projects and Issues.
10. BOARD OF DIRECTOR COMMENTS AND REPORT
a. Reports and Requests for Next Meeting’s Agenda.
11. ATTORNEY’S REPORT - OPEN SESSION
12. CLOSED SESSION: time_________________
Government Code Section 54956.9(a)
Antelope Valley Groundwater Cases
13. RESUME REGULAR MEETING AND REPORT ON CLOSED SESSION: time________________
14. ADJOURNMENT _______________