MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
PALM RANCH IRRIGATION DISTRICT.
W. Columbia Way, Quartz Hill, CA 93536
Wednesday June 10th, 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER ____________________
2. ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND DISTRICT EMPLOYEES
· President Valasek ______
· Director Baker ______
· Director Berry ______
· Director Spalla ______
· Director Skelton ______
· District Council .
· Staff .
· Others present # ; see attachment
3. . ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This item indicates action anticipated by the Board of Directors.
4. PUBLIC COMMENT ON AGENDA AND NON-AGENDA ITEMS
Anyone wishing to discuss items on and not on the agenda may do so at this time. A three-minute time limit on remarks is requested.
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
a. Minutes from the Regular Board Meeting held May 13, 2020
6. CONSENT CALENDAR
All items listed under the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine and will be approved by one motion unless separate discussion is required.
a. Approval of Treasurer’s Report for Month of May.
b. Approval of Month of June Bills for $75,668.65
c. Approval of Monthly Transfer ;
1. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account . $20,700.31. ( WSI )
2. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account . $3,911.70. ( 1%
7. OLD BUSINESS;
No old business
8. NEW BUSINESS;
a. Decision and Action; On Resolution
The Board of Directors of Palm Ranch Irrigation District amending Resolution No. 2003-02 (Administrative Code) as it relates to wages.
9. GENERAL MANAGER REPORT
a. Update on Existing Projects and Issues .
10. BOARD OF DIRECTOR COMMENTS AND REPORT
a. Reports and Requests for Next Meeting’s Agenda.
11. ATTORNEY’S REPORT: - OPEN SESSION;
12. ATTORNEY’S REPORT : ENTER CLOSED SESSION______________
a. Conference with Legal Counsel – Pursuant to Government Code Section §54956.9: Pending Litigation; Antelope Valley Groundwater Case- Woods Class Settlement.
END CLOSED SESSION .
13. ADJOURNMENT _______________