1. CALL TO ORDER ____________________
2. ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND DISTRICT EMPLOYEES
· President Valasek ______
· Vice President Nygaard ______
· Director Baker ______
· Director Berry ______
· Director Spalla ______
· District Council .
· Staff .
· Others present # ; see attachment
3. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This item indicates action anticipated by the Board of Directors.
4. PUBLIC COMMENT ON AGENDA AND NON-AGENDA ITEMS
Anyone wishing to discuss items on and not on the agenda may do so at this time. A three-minute time limit on remarks is requested.
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
a. Minutes from the Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors held July 12th, 2017.
6. CONSENT CALENDAR
All items listed under the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine and will be approved by one motion unless separate discussion is required.
a. Approval of Treasurer’s Report for Month of July.
b. Approval of Month of August Bills for $82,050.77 .
c. Approval of Monthly Transfers .
1. California Bank & Trust; From checking account to capital improvement account $20,484.49. WSI
2. California Bank & Trust; From checking account to capital improvement account $1,135.27. 1%
3. California Bank & Trust; From capital improvement account to checking account $45,812.85.
7. OLD BUSINESS
No old Business
8. NEW BUSINESS
a. Discussion and Action- The General Manager contract.
9. GENERAL MANAGER REPORT
a. Update on Existing Projects and Issues
10. BOARD OF DIRECTOR COMMENTS AND REPORT
a. Reports and Requests for Next Meeting’s Agenda
11. ATTORNEY’S REPORT - OPEN SESSION
12. ATTORNEY’S REPORT AND DISTRICT BUSINESS - CLOSED SESSION .
a. Conference With Legal Counsel — Existing Litigation (section 54956.9(1)(d))
· Antelope Valley Groundwater Cases (case number JCCP4408)
END CLOSED SESSION .
13. ADJOURNMENT _______________