1. CALL TO ORDER ____________________
2. ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND DISTRICT EMPLOYEES
· President Valasek ______
· Director Baker ______
· Director Berry ______
· Director Spalla ______
· Director Skelton ______
· District Council .
· Staff .
· Others present # ; see attachment
3. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This item indicates action anticipated by the Board of Directors.
4. PUBLIC COMMENT ON AGENDA AND NON-AGENDA ITEMS
Anyone wishing to discuss items on and not on the agenda may do so at this time. A three-minute time limit on remarks is requested.
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
a. Minutes from the Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors held September 12th, 2018.
6. CONSENT CALENDAR
All items listed under the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine and will be approved by one motion unless separate discussion is required.
a. Approval of Treasurer’s Report for Month of September.
b. Approval of Month of October Bills for $134,512.96.
c. Approval of Monthly Transfers.
1. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account
$20,612.02. ( WSI )
2. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account
$4197.34. new service connection
7. OLD BUSINESS
a. Discussion and Action;
Presentation of the cancellation Form
8. NEW BUSINESS
9 GENERAL MANAGER REPORT
a. Update on Existing Projects and Issues .
10. BOARD OF DIRECTOR COMMENTS AND REPORT
a. Reports and Requests for Next Meeting’s Agenda.
11. ATTORNEY’S REPORT - OPEN SESSION;
12. CLOSED SESSION______________
a. ATTORNEY’S REPORT AND DISTRICT BUSINESS
Conference with Legal Counsel – Pursuant to Government Code Section §54956.9: Pending Litigation; Antelope Valley Groundwater Cases…
END CLOSED SESSION .
13. ADJOURNMENT _______________