FOR THE REGULAR BOARD
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
PALM RANCH IRRIGATION DISTRICT.
W. Columbia Way, Quartz Hill, CA 93536
Wednesday, February 13TH, 2019 at 7:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER ____________________
2. ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND DISTRICT EMPLOYEES
· President Valasek ______
· Director Baker ______
· Director Berry ______
· Director Spalla ______
· Director Skelton ______
· District Council .
· Staff .
· Others present # ; see attachment
3. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
This item indicates action anticipated by the Board of Directors.
4. PUBLIC COMMENT ON AGENDA AND NON-AGENDA ITEMS
Anyone wishing to discuss items on and not on the agenda may do so at this time. A three-minute time limit on remarks is requested.
5. Brandon Calandri Presentation: selling water allotment proposal.
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
a. Minutes from the Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors held January 9th, 2019.
7. CONSENT CALENDAR
All items listed under the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine and will be approved by one motion unless separate discussion is required.
a. Approval of Treasurer’s Report for Month of January.
b. Approval of Month of February Bills for $100,323.99.
c. Approval of Monthly Transfers.
1. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account . $20,680.69. ( WSI )
2. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account . $5,429.19. ( 1%)
3. California Bank & Trust; from checking account to capital improvement account . $8,394.68. ( Developer Construction Fee)
4. California Bank & Trust; from capital improvement account to checking account.. $45,812.85. ( MFC Payment)
8. OLD BUSINESS
No old business
9. NEW BUSINESS
a. Discussion and Action:
The Brandon Calandri proposal.
Well 7 issues; drill new well or put liner in existing well .
10. GENERAL MANAGER REPORT
a. Update on Existing Projects and Issues .
11. BOARD OF DIRECTOR COMMENTS AND REPORT
a. Reports and Requests for Next Meeting’s Agenda.
12. ATTORNEY’S REPORT - OPEN SESSION;
13. ENTER CLOSED SESSION______________
ATTORNEY’S REPORT AND DISTRICT BUSINESS
a. Conference with Legal Counsel – Pursuant to Government Code Section §54956.9: Pending Litigation; Antelope Valley Groundwater Cases…
END CLOSED SESSION .
14. ADJOURNMENT _______________